MISSION STATEMENT: Prevention and removal of illegal dump sites on publicly accessible lands.
What we are:
- We are a group of citizens, working hard every weekend to take our open spaces back from the selfish few, who treat the desert like it’s a free dumping ground.
- We are volunteers, who sacrifice a day every weekend to venture into the mountain desert to get dirty.
- We are donors, who give cash, vouchers, and supplies to keep the effort going.
- We are locals who take great pride in our community, enough to actually do something about it.
What we are not:
- We are not government.
- We are not a religious organization.
- We are not environmental activists.
- We are not a yard cleanup business.
Desert Pigs are regular people who stepped up to become heroes.
Join our Facebook groups: