Finishing off the Omega Dump
Meet at Johnson Lane General Store
This is a very long trip down a dusty road. Gas up! We’ll be wiping out a spot we visited once before, where we had to stop the cleanup, after finding gruesome images in the dump, which prompted a visit from the FBI.
Due to the graphic nature of what was once found here, we ask that you DO NOT BRING CHILDREN to this one. The feds cleared out the spot, but who know what’s hiding there still.
- Bring plenty of water, and drink it often.
- Wear good, thick-soled shoes.
- Dress for the weather. It can change rapidly. Sun protection highly recommended.
- All volunteers must sign annual registration.
- Trucks and trailers welcome, but never required.
- Gloves will be provided.